We are always seeking highly motivated, caring employees. If you would like to apply for any of the home health care jobs listed below feel free to fill out our contact form. The qualifications and job duties may vary depending on the division. A detailed job description is provided during an interview.
- We cannot hire anyone who has been convicted of, or plead guilty to, certain felony crimes within the last five years. Some offenses permanently prohibit employment with us altogether. We will conduct a thorough criminal background check.
- Please be aware that there are specific physical capability requirements inherent in care-giving positions.
- We will conduct a workers’ compensation records search and medical review.
- We will conduct a drug screening. If you use marijuana or illegal drugs of any sort we cannot hire you.
- We cannot hire anyone who has been placed on the CO Employee Disqualification List.
- We need a minimum of two satisfactory reference checks.
- Through the use of cutting edge technology we monitor our caregivers’ activities throughout the workday. You will be required to clock in and out directly in the client’s home while providing home care services.
- Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactory reference and background checks and completion of a medical review.
We hire for the following positions on an as-needed basis:
- PCA – Personal Care Attendant
- CNA – Certified Nurse Assistant
- LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
- RN/BSN – Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing
- PT – Physical Therapist
- ST – Speech Therapist
- OT – Occupational Therapist
- LSW – Licensed Social Worker
Vitality Home Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Additionally, it is the policy of Vitality to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.